- Are you looking to join a young, fast growing, highly ambitious young pharmaceutical company ?
- Rapid growth in a small business requires individuals who possess a natural ‘can do ‘mentality, who will deal effectively with new challenges and where no two days are the same !
The Company is a growth oriented with management and staff taking a “can-do” approach to all day to day activities and projects. The Artwork & Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for the generation, development and management of artwork that will support our expanding and complex product portfolio. They will also have Supply Chain Planning responsibilities with respect to serialisation and product inventory reporting.
- Coordinate implementation of artwork development software.
- Generation and revision of artwork for printed packing material for the US market.
- Coordinate artwork changes with multiple departments within the company.
- Maintain all relevant artwork projects within the electronic artwork management system, ensuring projects are setup, initiated and completed on time.
- Preparation of artwork documentation for internal review and approval.
- Liaise with contract manufacturing sites to determine printing requirements in regards to sizing and layout of artwork for new and existing artwork.
- Submission & management of approved artworks with CMOs & packagers.
- Serialisation coordination including testing, reporting and shipment verification.
- Supply chain inventory reporting.
- 3-5 years artwork management experience in the pharma industry.
- Degree in related field is preferred, experience within the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
- Experience with developing new artwork templates and developmental artworks using Adobe.
- Technical understanding of packaging process and working in a regulated environment.
- Knowledge of US FDA labelling requirements (Current & Pending).
- Knowledge of DSCSA requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe applications & Microsoft Excel.
- Detail orientation and focus on accuracy.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work in an international, team-oriented environment.
Cv to email@example.com 01 2302400 www.rftgroup.ie