Our client is a highly successful global pharmaceutical manufacturer.
The Associate Director, Business Process Excellence (network performance) is a mid-level individual who will lead, develop and manage initiatives and projects that help achieve our vision of excellence through partnerships.
- This remote based role, part of Management systems- External operations leads & facilitates value stream mapping (VSM) initiatives for proprietary products.
- Presents business cases utilizing KPIs, to reduce/eliminate bottlenecks, improve flow, reduce cycle times etc.
- Leads and tracks the success of improvement projects against expected outcomes.
- Leverage existing processes to assist in project selection (risk register, problem solving frameworks, etc.)
- With colleagues in Management Systems and External Operations, defines and maintains network performance data.
- Supports and provides insight into performance.
- Develop and deliver governance for continuous improvement projects in support of VSM focus areas
- Through actions, leadership and support to others helps to develop a culture that utilizes data and KPIs to make well-informed decisions.
- With peers in the team and External Operations leadership, works to deliver and develop competency and use of OE tools in line with strategy.
- Supports the External Operations Leadership team in the Strategic Planning process leveraging Hoshin Kanri. Strategic planning includes quarterly assessments of goals and annual refresh in advance of budgeting and objective planning cycles.
- Influences and improves team operating principles and ensures continual alignment of the team’s efforts with strategic objectives.
- Educated to degree level in relevant technical/supply chain/manufacturing / scientific discipline.
- Demonstrated continuing education, training and/or certification in process improvement methodologies.
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare and a minimum of 5yrs at senior analyst/manager level.
- Exposure / experience with supply chain operations
- Experience within a regulated industry with an understanding of cGMP
- Established track record with evidence of excellent people management experience, project management, problem solving, collaborative, leadership and communication skills.
- Exposure/experience with SAP ECC; material master data
- Development of metrics, use cases for data extraction, good EXCEL skills
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Lean/Six Sigma qualification certified by an Internationally recognized body.
- Ability to foster and promote internal collaboration.
- Ability to work and get results through matrixed teams.
- Logical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven in managing and motivating distributed resources with a broad range of skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate, facilitate and influence various roles and profiles across the business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to solicit stakeholders’ input and articulated vision and progress.
- Excellent presentation skills to communicate results, success, risks and challenges to senior leadership.
- Can enhance team, department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Writes concisely, clearly and informatively.
- Understands business implications of decisions.
- Business acumen to understand business strategy.
- Innovative thinking to capitalize on emerging trends to support the longer-term business vision.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to keep up with emerging advances and trends.
Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org