We have partnered with our client to fill the position of Associate Director, Value Stream within the Manufacturing Department. Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing, the successful candidate will be responsible for the effective management of the manufacturing and packaging operations on site in line with current and future business requirements. This will include the professional and pro-active management of resources, internal and external customer relations, operational efficiency, health and safety and compliance with cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
- Plan, direct and develop all aspects of the site based manufacturing & packaging activities to ensure products are manufactured to the highest standard of cGMP while ensuring operational efficiency in all stages.
- Establishment, development, revision & implementation of procedures and processes relating to Manufacturing and Packaging and evaluation of new technical manufacturing developments, trends and practices.
- Meet with cross-functional management staff to evaluate production/operation’s needs, resolve problems and obstacles, provide resources, reset direction and maximise effective interactions and discussions
- Liaise with clients as needed and ensure good customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Provide management with accurate and timely information necessary to make strategic, investment and operating decisions.
- Facilitate the transfer of new products and development projects into manufacturing through the development of effective business cases and management support.
- Develop, set and communicate sustainable targets and goals for direct reports/teams.
It is expected that applicants will have:
- Third Level qualification in relevant technical/engineering/scientific discipline with Masters/ MBA/Phd/BPharm advantageous.
- Minimum 10 years Pharma technical expertise & relevant leadership/people management experience in a matrix management environment.
- Pharma technical to include solid dosage experience
- Understands constituents’ needs and expectations while maintaining a focus on the business.
- Pursue aggressive goals and continuously raise performance expectations.
- High level of customer orientation/understanding.
- Established track record with evidence of excellent people management experience, project management, problem solving, collaborative, leadership and communication skills.