Project Manager, Drug Development, North Leinster, Pharma
This is a newly created position with young innovation driven fast-growing North Leinster based pharma.
The Project Manager, Drug Development, provides project management expertise as a member of the Drug Development, Project Management Team, supporting development and commercial projects. The individual will work closely with the Drug Development Team to establish and maintain project plans and budgets, organize and lead team meetings, foster communication and coordination between functional groups, ensuring successful completion of the project deliverables on schedule and within budget. Additional responsibilities include identifying risks and mitigations and providing status updates. In addition, the individual will participate in ongoing project management process administration and process improvements.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans and budgets
- Manage budget processes for assigned projects including detailed reporting
- Ensure completion of the project within scope, on schedule and within budget
- Identify risks and prepare mitigation and contingency plans
- Communicate project status and resource constraints to management
- Facilitate team meetings including setting agendas, providing meeting minutes and drive action item follow-up
- Create and maintain consistent project documentation including keeping project tackers up to date
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of project deliverables and milestones
- Ensure team conflicts are resolved in a professional and timely manner
- Participate in identifying and implementing improvements to project management processes, tools and infrastructure
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering with proven track record in drug development project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification / PRINC2 Practitioner an advantage.
- Ability to exercise initiative and creativity in resolving project management related issues
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced young start up environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects including work plans, timelines, budgets and action item follow-up in a global, cross-functional team setting
- Strong and proactive team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (e.g. Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org 01 2302400 www.rftgroup.ie