My client a leading and rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical Company now require a Packaging Technologist to join their operations.
The Packaging Technologist is responsible for carrying out the packaging and inspection operations in the Secondary Packaging area in accordance with cGMPs.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Responsibilities for Packaging Technologist
- Assembly & Packaging of product according to the production schedule and GMP.
- Ensure that adequate stock levels of production consumables for selected work-centre(s) are maintained at all times
- Work closely with engineering to ensure the timely resolution of downtime issues so as to maximize the productivity of your assigned work centre.
- Active participation in addressing processing/packaging issues in conjunction with other departments as required.
- Carry out visual inspection of finished product in the packaging/processing areas as required (VI/IPC/AQL).
- Perform area clearance and area clearance verification after and before batches.
- To undergo further training and to transfer to other areas of operations when required.
- Accurate and timely completion of all relevant checks as per Batch Records and ancillary paper documents.
- Maintain an awareness of the focus areas for cGMP to ensure the correct attitudes and behaviours towards cGMP are maintained within your work centre.
- Generation of relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Manufacturing Batch Records as required
Requirements for Packaging Technologist
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience in a Pharmaceutical Environment preferable (cGMP environment).
- Science, Engineering or BioChemistry Level 6 Qualification or other relevant field of expertise an advantage
- Must be capable of working on own initiative.
- Good documentation practice with regard to attention to detail.
- Experience in electronic quality management and document systems (EQMS, EDMS), manufacturing execution systems (MES) and SAP an advantage
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below