My client a leading Pharmaceutical company now require a Process Development Engineer - Packaging to join their expanding team.
The Process Development Engineer will work closely with the Manufacturing Operations Manager, and will Lead new packaging product introductions, be a subject matter expert (SME) for packaging equipment and packaging systems and support primary and secondary packaging operations.
This is an initial contract role based in Dublin and it comes with a good salary with good benefits. There is a strong possibility on an extension or even a move to another role in the company.
Responsibilities of Process Development Engineer - Packaging
- Lead Feasibility assessments for new packaging formats and new equipment
- Technical Review of Artwork and Packaging
- Lead optimisation and process validation studies
- Parameter optimisation for vision systems, equipment and serialisation systems
- Understand regulatory requirements and communicate them to the project team
- Lead Capital Projects for equipment introductions as required
- Lead Root Cause Analysis for Packaging Processes
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of Serialisation Systems, Vision Systems and Packaging Equipment.
- Liaise with QC, QA, CAPEX Team, Logistics, Supply Chain and Manufacturing to ensure adherence to schedule and efficient troubleshooting
- Provide technical support and direction to manufacturing personnel in order to ensure that the manufacturing and ancillary facilities can be operated to optimum efficiency and that Plant Turnarounds are executed in an efficient manner.
- Actively participate in problem identification, problem solving and change initiatives in cooperation with other teams and services. Continuous improvement with a cross functional focus is a core activity.
- Investigate quality events as they arise and prepare deviation reports using site Trackwise system.
- Complete required documentation relating to development and manufacturing activities in an accurate and timely manner. Such documentation would include (but not be limited to) BMRs and SOPs.
Requirements of Process Development Engineer – Packaging
- 3rd Level Degree in Engineering or other relevant course.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Pharma Manufacturing
- Experience of Secondary Packaging systems
- Experience of Primary Packaging Systems beneficial
- Experience of Vision Systems
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below