Our client, an innovative cell therapy company dedicated to the development of chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) cell therapies for haematology and oncology diseases, now seek to hire Principal Scientists and Senior Scientists their rapidly expanding team.
These roles will support the company’s development strategy in optimising NK cell therapy through the drug development framework for their NK cell & gene therapy programs:
- CAR Optimisation & Selection,
- Gene Editing & Cell Engineering,
- In-Vitro & In-Vivo characterization and finally
- In-Vivo characterization
- CAR design: (optimize and select lead CAR designs to enhance NK cell functions in-vitro and contribute to design of in-vivo CAR-NK experiment);
- In-vitro/In-vivo pharmacology: (in in-vitro and in-vivo pharmacology studies, through preclinical studies to IND submission);
- Process Development: (process development of engineered NK cell products, both from a research perspective as well as product development); for the establishment of laboratory capability, and lab systems.
Responsibilities will include input into developing a research work plan and associated experiments; planning conduct and reporting of experiments and other duties, in line with a start-up biotechnology environment, maximum flexibility is essential.
Requirements for CAR cell therapy Development Scientist, Principal and Senior level (in relevant discipline):
- Masters or Ph.D. in the relevant discipline. 2+ years post-doctorate experience is desirable.
- Ideally 5-8 years’ relevant experience, ideally working in a small biotechnology company.
- Experience of working with the development of CAR-T cell therapies is highly desirable.
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams
- Good track record in delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on: Facebook, Linked-in, twitter