There are openings for Supply Chain Customer Service Representatives reporting to our clients Supply Chain Team Lead. These positions are based in Kinsale.
These positions are responsible for managing the customer relationship, including the customer service and distribution activities for suppliers, customers, co-marketing partners and our client’s External Manufacturing organisations such as EMEAA, EMSJ, API EM based in Europe, Asia, and North America.
- Build and maintain relationship with customers and suppliers, whether internal or external
- Liaise with local Affiliates, our clients’ External Manufacturing Organisation and internal Supply Chain contacts
- Manage correspondence with customers/suppliers
- Manage claims and complaints
- Ensure efficient information flow on orders, orders confirmation, shipping details and invoicing
- Receive order and ensure timely order processing and fulfilment
- Co-ordinate logistics with plant sites and ship the goods as per specific country requirements
- Ensure timely invoicing to customers
- Record consumption
- Ensure working procedures for customers are in place and up to date
- Maintain proper order files with defined relevant information
- Maintain customer contracts and Additional term agreements
- Has ownership of LOPs and can have ownership of MRDs, and/or supply agreements
- Manage shopping carts and service POs
- Maintain the sales forecasting process and manage replenishment alerts in APO
- Follow-up on forecasts, demands and actions to be taken to maintain an accurate replenishment plan between end customer and plant sites
- Communicate and provide support under supply interruption (returns, recalls, allocation)
- Comply with our client’s internal/external controls and policies, GMP/GDP regulations, OSSCE and HSE policies and procedures
- Perform monthly stock reconciliation and participate in annual physical stock counts
- Maintain OSSCE Class A certification
- Ensure that shipments are made under approved terms and credit limits
- Manage accounts receivable process for customers
- Identifies and may be involved in process improvement projects which improve customer service levels, improve product flows, minimise supply chain costs and improve asset management
- Develop and maintain excellent cross-company, cross-functional and multi-geographical relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Assistance on other projects as required
- A third level degree qualification in a related discipline
- Procurement/Supply Chain/Logistics qualifications such as IIPMM, IPICS, APICS, again with relevant experience as per outlined will be an advantage
- Supply Chain, Customer Service, Logistics, Compliance or Operational experience
- Fluent in English language. Foreign languages may be an advantage.
- Good computer-based skills, particularly SAP or similar application and MS Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Able to work within a team and work independently
- Background in GMP/GDP compliance environment will be an advantage.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be an advantage.
- Experience in a multi-national environment will be an advantage.
- Contract manufacturing experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills; ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands.