|Contact Name:||Laurentina Kennedy|
The Tax Analyst will be is responsible for indirect taxes across all entities in Ireland together with Direct Tax responsibilities for certain Irish entities. This position reports to the Tax Leader.
Compliance & Ownership of all Indirect Taxes
• PAYE –
• Review and filing of all relevant returns
• Ensuring ISEs & short-term assignees taxes and tax documentation are correctly managed. Liaising with an external adviser and HR in respect of same.
• Understanding of the different share/stock schemes, ensuring taxes are correctly applied together with preparation and submission of any share returns
• Ad hoc payroll queries
• Ensuring BIK positions are aligned with legislation across all entities in Ireland& calculation of BIK where necessary
• VAT -
• Review and approval of VAT returns for multiple European/Irish VAT registrations
• Review of intrastat and EC sales lists for multiple European VAT registrations
• Correspondence with European/Irish tax authorities
• Regular communication, working as a team and having regular meetings with GBS VAT Team to ensure VAT compliance
• Assist with ad hoc VAT and customs queries
• Customs -
• Assist with the Customs Scheme for the Manufacturing entity, working with Supply Chain & Procurement to ensure compliant.
• Review quarterly Bill of Discharge prepared
• Manage Alcohol & Mineral Oil authorisations
• Liaise with Customs Case Officer on an ongoing basis
• Assist the business on valuations for customs purposes.
• Corporation Tax
• Preparation and completion of Tax Returns for certain Irish entities within the required deadlines
• Tax Accounting for US GAAP and Local Statutory reporting
• Complete yearend Tax reporting for these Irish entities within tight deadlines
• On-going review of VAT, PAYE & customs processes and controls to ensure full compliance
• Lead Vat, PAYE & Customs Projects
• Work with Tax Lead on building and maintaining a robust framework on the above taxes for the purposes of CCF
• Work with Finance Team & on an ongoing basis
Requirements: Education, Qualifications:
Qualified Tax Professional or Accounting with minimum 5 years PQE with relevant experience
Ability to work as a key member of a cross-functional team
Strong organisational and documentation skills
A positive solutions-focused mindset
Experience with SAP and Excel would be a distinct advantage.
For further information on this Tax Analyst position please contact Laurentina Kennedy at The RFT Group on 01 2302400 / Laurentina@rftgroup.ie. Check out all our open jobs on our Recruitment website: www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Linked-in.