My client a growing Healthcare Manufacturing company now require an experienced Associate Director - Supply Chain Systems
The Associate Director - Supply Chain Systems is responsible for driving the optimization of supply chain process and company use of SAP and other key systems.
Responsibilities include managing the team, prioritizing initiatives to align with supply chain strategy and the overall development of education and training for SAP.
This is a permanent role based in the Dublin city centre.
Responsibilities of Associate Director - Supply Chain Systems
- Defines team operating principles and ensures continual alignment of the team’s efforts with strategic objectives
- Leads and co-ordinates the global strategy including integration, harmonization and extension of ERP activities
- Leads and manages the performance of the supply chain process excellence team
- Defines and manages the process for identifying and prioritizing initiatives
- Engages in collaboration and networking with supply chain and business leaders to define the strategy for operationalizing and extending the use of key systems
- Builds a strong partnership with the IT group to ensure that supply chain solutions align with enterprise technology, data governance and strategy
- Creates and leads SAP master data (MD) governance process and operating model, providing clarity on global and local ownership and accountability
- Implements and maintains processes for monitoring and updating the quality / standards of master data
- Responsible for the documentation and optimisation of business rules
- Review and approve data standard changes prior to implementation to ensure adherence to prescribed guidelines
- Design, develop and publish periodic MD metrics that include measures of accuracy, processing time and lead time
- Create and implement a model for SAP awareness, education and training
- Provides training and support for business units and functional departments
- Design, document and maintain key processes and flow for Supply Chain Processes
Requirements of Associate Director - Supply Chain Systems
- Bachelor of Science degree in a relevant field, such as supply chain management.
· Continuing leadership education, training and/or certification
- 10 years or more in supply chain positions (plan, source, make, deliver) or equivalent
- Three to five years in a mid-level role in a supply chain or associated relevant area
- Experience leading successful cross-functional supply chain projects and initiatives
- Experience leading or heavily participating in analytics projects or technology implementations
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below