Business Development Executive
Our client provides a unique combination of contract co-packing and printed packaging manufacturing services to the Life Science Sector. Exclusively focused on outsourcing, this rapidly expanding Irish company based in Dublin provides a fully integrated range of services from initial pack prototyping and artwork design, through printed packaging manufacture to filling, packing, QP release, batch certification and distribution of the finished product.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious individual to join an innovative and progressive company where initiative and results are fully rewarded. Using best in class business development skills you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and delivering B2B opportunities within the Food Supplement, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices sectors in Ireland and abroad. Working closely with the senior management team the person appointed will play a key role in the development of our 3 year business development plan to deliver volume, revenue and profit targets in line with corporate objectives. The position is based in Dublin with approximately 50% travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of both short and long term marketing plans with clearly defined goals for revenue and profitability.
- Proactive networking, relationship building and mining for contacts.
- Identifying and building relationships with key decision makers in the outsourced packing sector.
- Evaluating new business prospects to ensure that they fit within the vision and capabilities of the business.
- Assisting in pricing and quotation initiatives as part of a cross functional team.
- Taking responsibility for aggressive sales targets and ownership of competitive pitching and wining new clients.
- Attending trade shows, conferences and other networking events to promote capabilities and develop leads.
- Scanning the external environment for new business opportunities, ideas and emerging technologies.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Experience in the life-science contract packing sector highly desirable particularly with respect to GMP / ISO13485 requirements.
- Results driven / resilient individual
- Strong networking capabilities
- ?Hunter? mind-frame and strong ability to source new opportunities.
- Ability to cultivate relationships and spot new opportunities.
- Well-developed negotiation skills and proven ability to close a sale.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have valid driving licence and own vehicle.
- Ability to travel internationally when required.
Cv to Gerry@rftgroup.ie 01 2302400