Chemical Process Engineer
Our client, is a major multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Dublin, now seek a Chemical Process Engineer for their pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
This role will provide support for the scale up, technical transfer and commercialisation of new compounds in manufacturing facilities where required.
Responsibilities of Chemical Process Engineer:
• Organisation of resources & documentation to ensure that manufacturing schedules and volumes are met in a consistent and timely manner.
• Interacting with Maintenance, QA/QC, Engineering, EHS and other functions, to ensure efficient and safe operation of the manufacturing plants.
• Involvement with OpEx initiatives and projects.
• Ensuring that the manufacturing facilities are operated in a manner that meets all current and future GMP, environmental, and quality standards.
• Providing technical support to ensure that capital projects meet the objectives of manufacturing department.
Requirements for Chemical Process Engineer:
• BEng in Chemical & Process Engineering or BioProcess Engineering. Alternatively BSc / PhD in Chemistry with additional Masters in Chemical Engineering
• 2+ years' relevant engineering experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
• Experience in a fast moving environment together with process scale-up and commercial implementation of chemical processes would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work on their own initiative.
Please phone Larry on +353 1-2302400 / email@example.com
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. www.rftgroup.ie