Customer Quality Supervisor:
Our client a leading Multinational Healthcare company now require a Customer Quality Supervisor.
The Customer Quality Supervisor will lead and supervise a team of Quality Technicians in the European Customer Quality Assurance (ECQA) Group to ensure all Product Complaints are dealt with efficiently and in accordance with relevant internal and external procedures/regulations.
This is a permanent role based in Munster.
Responsibilities for Customer Quality Supervisor:
? Leading and supervising the European Customer Quality Assurance (ECQA) Group.
? Agree objectives, generate training plans, coach team members, carry out performance appraisals and deal with performance related issues.
? Assess workload for the group and allocate tasks accordingly.
Ensure complaints are logged and closed in a timely and compliant manner.
? Co-Ordinate field actions within Europe communicating with customers and Field Based Employees (FBE?s).
? Driving all assigned Customer Quality projects and ensuring that they are managed in a structured fashion and completed in compliance with the relevant procedures.
? Leading in the area of FDA QSR and ISO13485:2003 requirements, promoting awareness of best industry practice and making appropriate decisions on a daily basis using the Quality Systems Manager as the final arbitrator on critical decisions.
? Work closely with my clients Sister Companies and distributors to ensure that all the necessary processes are in place to deal with Customer Quality issues.
? Managing customer quality support to other departments
? Trending and analysis of key Quality Metrics.
Requirements for Customer Quality Supervisor:
- Third Level Qualification in Quality, Science or Engineering.
- Proven knowledge and experience (min 4 years) of working with ISO13485:2003, ISO14971: 2000, the Medical Device Directive and the FDA QSR including 21 CFR Part 820 and 21 CFR Part 11, ideally gained in the medical device industry.
- Qualified and experienced Lead Auditor, preferably within the Medical Device Industry desirable.
- 4 years? experience in a similar role at a supervisory level desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels.
Please send an up to date CV and cover note to John Reid at the RFT Group firstname.lastname@example.org / 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.