Our client enjoys an outstanding reputation as a company that is highly respected, a sought-after place to work where career development and advancement is enabled in a positive, patient focussed, collaborative environment. This highly ambitious, fast growing multinational biopharmaceutical company has a strong performing commercial portfolio along with an exciting pipeline of innovative drug compounds at an advanced stage in research.
The newly appointed Director of Supply Chain Projects will report to the Head of Global Supply Chain and will be responsible for identifying and leading supply chain and related projects.
- Identifying supply chain improvement opportunities.
- Leading supply chain, other functions and external partners on supply chain product, process and systems projects.
- Planning and obtaining project resources to ensure project and business objectives are achieved.
- Communicating project status, mitigating issues and escalating appropriately to stakeholders.
- Representing supply chain on cross-functional projects.
- Managing internal and external partner project delivery performance.
- Ensuring project compliance with GxP, trade, financial and other regulations.
- Modelling and sharing with wider team technical, planning, communication, interpersonal, leadership and judgment skills.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end pharmaceutical supply chain processes including materials sourcing, planning, manufacturing and distribution.
- Strong understanding of project management processes, risk management processes, pharmaceutical quality management systems and regulatory impact on supply chain
- Demonstrated identification and initiation of significant supply chain improvement projects.
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience including delivery to timelines and budget.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement skills and experience.
- Demonstrated situation analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills and experience.
- Strong experience collaborating with and successfully delivering supply chain project outcomes through external partners.
- Strong, accurate oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong track-record of delivering results through effective team and peer leadership.
- Strong leader who is able to influence and motivate a cross functional team to deliver required objectives.
- Primary degree in supply chain, business, engineering, manufacturing, or a related discipline
- Master’s degree in a business or numerate discipline
- > 10 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical supply chain with familiarity with orphan drug products, contract manufacturing and global new product introduction
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours if required.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25% if required.
Cv to email@example.com