Our client now requires a qualified and experienced Documentation Coordinator. This is a contract role based in Dublin
- Documentation management, including processing, distribution and filing of all documents using the clients Document Management System
- Initiation of change requests for new and amended documents.
- Routing of controlled documents through the approval and implementation process.
- Issue and maintenance of controlled documentation.
- Report to Management on document Control metrics as required.
- Carry out other tasks or responsibilities as directed by the QA manager.
- Minimum of 2 years? experience working within a QA function in an FDA regulated Industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of criticality of attention to detail, data accuracy and document control
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management and fellow peers
For further information on this Documentation Controller position please contact Laurentina Kennedy at The RFT Group on 01 2302400 Check out all our open jobs on our Recruitment website: www.rftgroup.ie Follow us on Facebook, Linked-in, twitter