Our client, a medical devices manufacturer based in Munster are going through a substantial period of growth and now require an Electronic Engineer.
The Electronic Engineer will be responsible providing electrical and electronic engineering support and expertise in the definition, design, development and test of products. They will work with colleagues to design, develop, debug, modify, and test electrical circuits, systems and fixturing by using current tools, analysis techniques, and technologies.
This is a permanent role based in Munster with excellent progression opportunities.
Responsibilities of Electronic Engineer:
- Design and validate technical (mechanical / electro mechanical / software) solutions to enhance product and process capability in the test process.
- Develops & Designs electrical fixturing for new product test solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Analogue and Digital Signal processing
- PCB level design experience
- RF Electronics and RF component selection (antennas, amplifiers, filters)
- RS232/I2C/SPI/Ethernet hardware design
- Experience with CAD tools (e.g. AutoCAD, Solidworks, Altium,ORCAD)
- Analog and Digital circuit design
- Schematic capture, PCB design Layout
- Ensures that the designs are Cost Efficient, Designed for Manufacture and Reliable
- Prepares and Performs Design reviews
- Documents electrical/electronic development by writing documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards.
- Tracks electrical/electronic development effort by creating and maintaining records in the approved tracking management tool.
- Solves engineering problems by analyzing the situation and recommending corrective or alternative actions.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and verifies circuits and systems by using engineering practices.
- Investigates, researches, selects electronic circuits, components, tools, equipment and practices.
? Level 8 technical qualification in electrical or electronic engineering or related discipline
- Min of 5 years industry experience ? Electrical fixture design preferable
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / email@example.com / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors