Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare Manufacturer now require a qualified and experienced Electronics Engineer.
The Electronics Engineer will be involved in the completion of redesign projects to maintain product compliance, Supporting CAPA implementations, providing technical support to Service centres, supporting site product test requirements, interfacing with Product development for investigations & product upgrades
This is a permanent role based in The Midlands with excellent progression opportunities
Key Responsibilities of Electronics Engineer:
- Work as part of a team to deliver projects to planned timelines.
- Write, manage and maintain production test specifications and related work instructions for all sub-assemblies and products.
- Design, prototype, procurement, commissioning and documentation in relation to Product enhancements, test equipment, and fixtures.
- To effectively manage the introduction of technology on lines, modifications and process improvements.
- Generate Process and Test method validation protocols and reports. Ensure that process validations and work methods are adequate to maintain the highest quality standards.
- Contribute to the development of Risk Management documentation for products & processes relevant to the company.
- Manage health and safety aspects of test equipment and provide user training.
- Support other departments as required, e.g. assist in analysis of customer returns, debug, root cause analysis, technical support for customers, conduct tests in the Test Laboratory,etc.
- Liaise with Product Development to provide DFT (Design for Test) inputs at an early stage in product development.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
- In response to in-house quality levels and product complaints, develop process improvement projects so as to achieve the highest quality standards.
- Provide technical support in field related activities such as clinical programs and Complaint investigations.
- Analyses situations, implements solutions, and develops new systems, procedures or processes
Requirements of the Electronics Engineer:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering (Level 8), with ideally 2 - 5 year?s relevant experience.
- Electronic & Ultrasonic design & debug experience ? current technologies.
- Experience in the use of Schematic capture, PCB Layout and Circuit simulation tools.
- Familiar with electronic and electro-mechanical systems design and debug.
- A general knowledge of PCs (DOS, Windows, hardware installation).
- Capabilities in both analog and digital electronics.
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / firstname.lastname@example.org / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.