Due to continued expansion of their operations my client a well-established Multinational Healthcare organization now require a qualified and experienced Electronics Validation Technician.
The Electronics Validation Technician is responsible for performing, development, modification and control of electrical lab equipment. Executes test protocols for device level DAT and DVT testing supporting CRM, Neuromodulation and Urology divisions for NPD, VIP and sustaining projects. They will liaise with Design, Operations, Quality and Process Development organizations with a view towards influencing product design for both reliability and manufacturing purposes.
This is a permanent roles based in Munster
Key Responsibilities of Electronics Validation Technician:
- Set up and maintenance of electro-mechanical test equipment (RF, Low Voltage, High Voltage Test Equipment etc. and associated data loggers).
- Execute Electrical DAT/DVT testing and perform basic failure analysis when failures occur, interfacing with design team to provide feedback
- Continued refinement of test protocols/methods to drive efficiency improvements
- Development, modification and control of functional equipment during pre-production, validation & verification phases.
- Designing fixtures, bread boards for pacemakers, implantable cardiac defibrillators and various other medical devices.
- Writing equipment specification, technical guides, validation protocols/ reports and all supporting documentation to complete the overall equipment validation of the test system.
- Interacts cross functionally and with internal/ external customers. Serves as a consultant for engineering on scientific interpretations and provides advice on significant matters. Acts as a spokesperson to customers on business unit current and future capabilities.
- Analyzes and solves electrical problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts through to a wide range of complex and advanced problems which require novel and new innovative approaches or a major breakthrough in technology.
- Incorporates business policies and procedures into task completion. Understands the business needs of the company, and has knowledge of the customer needs. Understands the business cycle and foresight of emerging technologies trends.
- Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks. Serves as a resource in the selection, orientation and training of new engineers and employees. May lead a project team, determining goals and objectives for the projects. Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance
- Working with R&D to develop / review test protocols and requirements
- Level 7 technical qualification in electrical or electronic engineering or related discipline.
- Min of 3 years industry experience validation experience preferable.
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / firstname.lastname@example.org / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.