Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare Manufacturer now require a qualified and experienced Equipment Engineer.
The Equipment Engineer will implement highly capable & effective manufacturing processes to meet business goals and objectives, in conjunction with providing technical/engineering maintenance & calibration support involved in delivering equipment/fixture type solutions that result in optimum manufacturing practices
This is a permanent role based in Cork with excellent progression opportunities
Key Responsibilities of Equipment Engineer
- Generate documentation for the specification, design, development and testing of new equipment & automated systems
- Develop a detailed understanding of automation systems including PLC, HMI, vision, robotics, PC software and databases.
- Identify equipment & automated system upgrades as part of continuous improvement program
- Provide technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection
- Analyse, understand, fault-find complex automation equipment
- Develop, test and install code changes to existing equipment under change control
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to medical device standards
- Actively participate among cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
? Degree in software/automation/electrical engineering or related discipline
? Minimum 3 years relevant experience
? Strong knowledge of automation systems with experience of Allen Bradley and Beckhoff PLC?s an advantage
? Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / email@example.com / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors