This newly created key leadership position offers a high performing individual the opportunity to play a key operational role in the management of a most ambitious global pharmaceutical manufacturer, poised to undergo rapid global expansion.
Relevant advanced degree in life sciences, (additional management qualifications an advantage) with minimum 12-15 years in technical operations within the global pharmaceutical industry. The preferred candidate will have held leadership roles with a proven track record of successful delivery in drug manufacturing supporting both internal manufacturing and external contract manufacturing organizations.
An in-depth understanding is essential of the following
- the quality and regulatory compliance requirements of drug development and manufacturing.
- global supply chain strategy for pharmaceuticals
Working in a young, fast paced entrepreneurial environment, the successful candidate will enjoy outstanding influencing as well as interpersonal skills, and will interface effectively with other functional areas of the company as well as with key external partners. Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written are required.
- General understanding of budgeting and strategic planning process
- General knowledge of GMP and/or GCP
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with large scale ERP systems (SAP preferred but not essential)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Project software required
- Demonstrates flexibility through adapting to external environment influences through development of new strategies and tactics
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, strong collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage complexity
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org 01 2302400 The RFT Group www.rftgroup.ie