To support the Site VP in the achievement of HR and development strategic objectives and enable the implementation of business and people strategy through the design and implementation of pragmatic initiatives. To assist the business in leading, training, motivating, developing and empowering employees in accordance with Company competencies, policies and procedures.
- Translate business strategies and targets into the appropriate HR actions and initiatives.
- To be an active member of the SLT, SMT and LMT participating in meetings, and working collaboratively to drive business performance.
- Provide support, guidance and partnership on HR business approaches, supporting business in improving performance and profitability, and mitigating risk relating to people issues for the SLT.
- Lead HR site project teams and as required regional project teams, or where applicable, actively participate in project teams.
- Lead the Social and Comms Team in support of site events, social events, site comms including newsletter/s and charity partnerships.
- Lead the concept, planning and overall organization of the key calendar events such as site anniversaries, staff conference etc.
- Lead the local people review and succession planning activities with the Site VP
- Support proactive people management of key talent and support the implementation of appropriate activities to support succession planning
- Support the Talent & Employee Development Director in the implementation of learning and development activities as required
- Lead HR related training programmes/projects for the site and region (if so required)
- Lead all site related recruitment activities and core induction process together with the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Responsible for optimising the recruitment budget in the pursuit of talent for the business.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the associated recruitment processes
- Lead the annual performance appraisal and individual award processes, monitoring outcomes to meet internal metrics and benchmarks.
- Work with other functions as appropriate to benchmark compensation and benefits to ensure that the business is competitive within the industry sector.
- Participate in the development of roles and associated job descriptions, ensuring that they are appropriately graded and remunerated.
- Ensure equity in remuneration within agreed businesses and functions, highlighting and managing any areas of concern.
- Analyse people metrics, e.g. including headcount reporting, recruitment activity, budgetary considerations, and, based on these, recommend amendments to drive business performance improvement as part of the annual salary review process
- Accountable for the local HR Budget Cost Centre (GA03) and Site Events and Site Development Budget (GS01)
- Accountable for the local payroll for IMIL and IPL together with HR SS
- Accountable as Pension Trustee for Pension Plans for both IMIL and IPL
Masters or equivalent in HR, full CIPD membership or other relevant qualification.
At least 7-10 years relevant HR management experience within a pharmaceutical environment.
For further information on this HR Business Partner position please contact Laurentina Kennedy at The RFT Group on 01 2302400 / Laurentina@rftgroup.ie. Check out all our open jobs on our Recruitment website: www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter