Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare Manufacturer now require a qualified and experienced - Quality Assurance Inspector
The Quality Assurance Inspector will provide support for the Incoming Inspection/Receiving/Warehouse and Supplier Quality groups in Galway in terms of performing non-conforming activities, technical support and implement process improvements.
This is a permanent role based in Galway with excellent progression opportunities
Key Responsibilities of Incoming Quality Inspector:
- Ensure compliance to applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Control, document and provide technical support to address non-conformances in incoming inspection. Ensure non-conformances are addressed in a timely fashion with appropriate corrections/ corrective actions.
- Perform routine analysis on chemical data as part of verification of product release criteria and recording of test results.
- Track, report and communicate metric information as required (i.e. NCRB and Management review)
- Update documentation through change management system as required.
- Support incoming inspection data management system (i.e. SAP QM & eCert)
- Implement process improvements in the group: streamline flow of material, improve quality processes, reduce the amount of Incoming Inspection required while maintaining the same level of quality
- Contributes and participates in supplier performance reviews and audit preparation.
- Participate in management of product reworks as required, with direction from engineering and operational functions.
- To provide assistance and support to the engineering and operational functions as required.
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive quality improvements.
- HETAC Level 7 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline.
- 2-3 years? experience in Manufacturing ideally in Quality
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / email@example.com / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.