Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare organization now require a qualified and experienced Manufacturing Technician.
The successful candidate will be part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances
This is a permanent role in Galway working the night shift, it comes with a strong basic, shift allowance and benefits package
Key Responsibilities of Injection Moulding Technician:
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures. A strong focus will be on supporting Injection Moulding core polymer processes.
- Take a lead role in the troubleshooting, repair and rebuild of both Hot runner and Cold runner systems.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key Injection Moulding maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair on Injection Moulding equipment.
- Execution of mould changeover's and equipment setup's as part of production runs.
- Assist ME's in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Interface with a variety of company personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- HETAC Level 6 qualification ideally in Polymer Engineering or equivalent.
? Knowledge of tooling design, tooling materials & qualifications.
- General manufacturing processing knowledge with at least 2 years previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Medical Device industry experience a distinct advantage.
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / firstname.lastname@example.org / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.