International Order Management Leader Dublin pharma
Our client is a fast growing dynamic multinational pharmaceutical company based in Dublin, has an immediate requirement for an experienced international order management leader for an 11 month contract based appointment.
This leader will take ownership of this process, and will be the main interface with the Commercial team from an order management point of view. Previous experience in this type of internal customer facing role is key. Experience of working within a large corporation as a Customer Services Lead type role, along with SAP experience is required. Order to cash knowledge/experience is necessary and of critical importance is the need to have cold chain distribution within pharma. Previous experience of working with outsourced distribution model required
Job Spec :
- Order Management
- Manage a team that oversees the order process from incoming order to invoice in a compliant and efficient manner in order to meet customer requirements.
- Work closely with Commercial Operations to review and understand country specific requirements securing an efficient Sales Order Processing.
- Maintain metrics on supply chain distribution: OTIF, Open orders and initiate RCA process
- Order Fulfillment
- Work closely with the Planning function to ensure adequate replenishment at local distribution centers and at distributors
- Coordinate the distribution of commercial shipments as per GDP standard collaborating with Quality Assurance to ensure compliant supply.
- Order to Cash and Inventory Management
- Work closely with the accounting and finance team to ensure the Order to cash processes are SOX compliant and that Month end close are completed on time in Full.
- Support inventory reconciliation in a compliant and timely manner in collaboration with Finance and Internal audit
- Key point of contact for Group internal audit
- Business Process owner for Order to Invoice
- Manages supply of products to the various markets to ensure that market demand is met.
- All Commercial Departments (Internal)
- Quality Assurance (Internal)
- Distributors (Shire customers)
- 3Party Logistic Providers
- Internal audit
- Planning team
Person Spec :
- Solid experience in cGxP experience, within Pharma distribution and finished goods management in both commercial and clinical environment
- Experience of working with an ERP system (Order To Cash)
- Strong inventory management experience
- SAP experience required
- SOX experience related to inventory and Order to invoice processes
- Formal Supply Chain education required
- Willing to travel, sometimes at short notice.
- Exceptionally strong communication towards team and internal/external customers,
- Well developed organizational skills
- Self motivated and energized in approach to work
- Able to motivate others to execute time-critical work well.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to build trust and form effective relationships with a wide range of both internal/external stakeholders as well as to share/communicate best practice.
- Ability to interact with internal departments
- Effective analytical skills with demonstrated success in problem solving
- Communication of delays/failures to Commercial managers.
- Interface with finance, distribution and Planning team on a daily basis by solving complex problem
- Ensure compliance at all stages of the operations: Orders, Shipment, Invoicing with the CGDP and SOX requirements
cv to firstname.lastname@example.org