|International Product Manager medical diagnosics
Our client is a highly successful global healthcare company with an exciting pipeline of high potential diagnostics products.
Overall responsibility: To maximise sales and gross profits for a defined group of products. This role will involve up to 50% international travel.
The following activities will be undertaken to fulfil the overall responsibilities.
1. Spend a minimum of 1 week /month in the field.
2. Work with distributors to increase end-user sales per product.
3. Conduct local meetings and promotional activities with distributors.
4. Know the customer (end user), their needs, views of our products and how to better sell to them.
5. Influence markets through contact with local key opinion leaders.
6. Optimise product positioning strategies.
7. Produce promotional materials (product brochures, flyers, advertising, website, etc).
8. Monitor product complaints - liaise with technical services
9. Monitor product availability - liaise with production
10. Liaise with regulatory dept regarding regulatory issues
The preferred candidate will have an advanced degree in a relevant life science discipline such as Microbiology, Biochemistry, or Biotechnology and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in technical sales or busines development. International travel of up to 50% will be part of this role.
cv to firstname.lastname@example.org