Inventory Manager Dublin pharma
Our client is a major multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Dublin, has an immediate requirement for an experienced Inventory Manager for a permanent appointment.
Job Spec :
Inventory Manager is a key role within the International Supply Planning function responsible for working closely with the Global Supply Chain team to provide inventory reconciliation, provision and compliance to SOX controls in support of the organization. This individual will lead or partner with team members across Global Supply Chain, the main purpose of this position is to establish and/or streamline processes that support good global practices around inventory management which include reconciliation to 3rd party systems, identifying potential inventory issues, also scrap and disposal process compliance. The role will also include support for SAP transactional and external electronic interfaces, to fix immediate issues but also root cause problems and propose and implement solutions to eliminate problems going forward.
They will work closely with other departments to lead functional expertise in materials management in support of the Global Supply Chain.
This person will be responsible for execution of several critical process improvement initiatives with the International Supply planning organisation.
• Perform various Contract manufacturing and 3PL distribution daily/monthly/quarterly inventory reconciliation process. Ensure compliance with all Finance / Audit / SoX controls
• Design and implement new processes for acquired entities
• Make recommendations to improve the overall process
• Partner with Finance to resolve inventory/audit queries
• Lead a destruction process with all manufacturing/distribution sites to ensure the integrity of owned inventory
• Development, maintenance and support of a consolidated inventory reporting process.
• Ensure the global supply chain has one standard for all inventory reconciliations
• Coordinate between functions in Materials and Logistics to ensure one process for the Global Supply Chain organization
• Travel on-site as necessary to perform physical inventory counts.
• Coordinate accurate accountable inventory provision process
• Maintain/Establish metrics around the processes to measure improvements, illustrate trends
SAP and External Interface Support and Improvement
• Support day to day activities with IDOC failures, transactional queries related to inventory movements
• Trend and establish metrics in this area
• Propose and implement solutions to correct the failures and cease reoccurrence
• Partner with IT and external and internal partners to work on the solutions.
Person Spec :
• Degree in Business, Engineering or Operations Management, or equivalent
• 5+ years’ experience in various and growing supply chain roles
• 5+ years’ experience in ERP/MRP systems and tools implementation
SAP R/3 experience +
• APICS certified – CPIM/CSCP preferable
• Lean and or Six Sigma Certification experience preferable
• Excellent interpersonal skills – able to establish respect and good working relationships with senior management worldwide
• Very strong communicator with both Internal and external parties (written and oral)
• Leadership skills with a coaching supportive style
• Strong negotiation skills
• Self motivated
• Exemplary leader
• Strategic thinker
• Demonstrated experience with other technologies rollouts
• Demonstrated experience in designing, maintaining and enhancing processes
• Demonstrated experience working in a Global out sourced supply chain
• Able to drive change, add value and work autonomously
cv to email@example.com 01 2302400
Follow us on…..