My client a leading Multinational Manufacturing company now requires a IT Systems Analyst to join their expanding team.
The IT Systems Analyst will report to the Associate Director IT and will be responsible for a broad range of tasks including application support, enhancements, implementation projects and maintenance, ensuring that businesses processes and supporting systems continue to meet business needs.
The role requires a thorough understanding and experience of the validation requirements associated with a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. This is a permanent role based in Athlone.
Responsibilities of IT Systems Analyst
- Act as primary support for business applications, with responsibility for application configuration and management including administrative tasks, workflow configuration, development & support in multiple environments. Aim to resolve 90% of break / fix issues locally with the Super User Network. Escalate more complex issues to management / 3rd level support as required.
- Act as technical lead for projects/enhancements and manage issues, risks and organizational change management to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Feedback to the management team risk areas and opportunities for development of the solution in line with business requirements.
- Elicit business requirements using interviews and workshops, document analysis and business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis. Identify & recommend opportunities for improvement, enable and implement where required.
- Ensure solutions are compliant with IT Governance and regulatory requirements, ensuring procedures, processes and SOP’s are established and maintained for support of solutions
- Run application User Forums that help to prioritise improvement / new functionality opportunities. Ensure that ownership for key initiatives is clearly identified and people are held accountable for delivery.
- Ensure that key deliverable for your function /site are recorded and agreed as part of the overall application Roadmap. Coordinate the required change control and associated regression testing documentation where required.
- Fosters collaborative relationships within and across groups and uses effective influencing and negotiation skills with senior level management and key stakeholders, including vendors, customers and solution providers.
- Create, maintain and share excellent understanding of local / functional business process knowledge through use of Functional Requirements, Business Requirements, Use Cases and End-to-End testing documents, Data Flow Diagrams and other documentation as required
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years IT applications experience including extensive knowledge and expertise in application lifecycle management with specific focus providing support for key applications supporting laboratory & manufacturing operations.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing industries and implementing Computerised systems in a GMP environment
- Experience in strategic planning and execution and knowledge of contract negotiation. Strong project management, communication and presentation skills. Effective risk analysis and stakeholder facilitation to reach timely decisions. Strong conflict management and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of Thermo Fisher Sample Manager LIMS & Waters Empower 3 CDS an advantage.
- Experience in data and analytics implementation projects related to business and systems initiatives in a hybrid cloud environment an advantage.
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below