Reporting to the Invoice-to-Cash Director, the main purpose of the role is to manage all ITC projects, RPA and continuous improvement initiatives while ensuring controls are in place, performed and all related documentations are up-to-date and passed appropriately to the team.
Main tasks will consist in:
- Lead the GBS SAP deployment/continuous improvement initiatives for the Invoice-to-Cash area and future related area projects
- Develop Impact Assessment / Workstream project plans
- Define & Signoff Solution Design / Represent GBS in SAP Workshops
- Define Testing Scope & Test Scripts
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing within GBS Operations
- Responsible for analyzing and documenting “As Is” and “To Be” processes and procedures
- Provide summaries of Project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance statistics to identify key areas of opportunity, ensuring that concise and accurate information is available for informed management decisions making purposes.
- Work across Business Process & Technology Owners (and teams) to provide end customers with a reliable quality solution fit for purpose
- Work with project and program manager to drive deadlines, commitments, and manage interdependencies/risks
- Communications: Develop, deliver and maintain communication plans and channels for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and Coordinate updates to SOPs/WIs/RACI and training materials as required
- Manage Process flows and updates as required
- Support ITC operations as required and transfer of new developments, changes to the team – includes training documentation
- Lead RPA journey for ITC
- Graduate in Finance, IT or equivalent qualification
- 5 years of working in Finance with AR experience in Credit & Collection, Billing, Sales & Distributions Modules
- Good working knowledge of AR & SD module in SAP key,
- Experience in data conversion, integration and project management key
- Strong Excel skills, and good knowledge of MS office overall
- RPA experience
- Good financial knowledge of aspects relevant to the O2C cycle
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent finance qualification
- Previous finance SSC Experience in a large multinational center
- Experience and understanding of pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred
- Project Management qualification (PMP/Prince or equivalent)
- VBA experience
- Driven and committed – able to work on own initiative under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
- Flexible – willing to work in a “hands on” manner to ensure that all tasks are achieved by the teams on a timely basis.
- Open and communicative – able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills – able to identify anomalies in data and solve them quickly and effectively.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service focus – understand customer needs and possess the desire and ability to meet and exceed those expectations, demonstrating a high commitment to quality delivery.
- Managing multiple projects in parallel
- Development and implementation of processes to create internal efficiencies while control and reporting delivery is not compromised
- SSCE counterparts
- External and internal stakeholders (Business Partners, Customer Services, Finance business partners and other finance colleagues Europe-wide and other internal colleagues involved in the Accounts Receivable cycles)