My client a leading Multinational Pharmaceutical company now require a Lead Engineer - MES to join their expanding team.
The Lead Engineer - MES will be the Technical Lead to MES related projects along with supporting day to day operations associated with the MES system. A further expectation is the cross training of others to increase MES capability across the site.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Responsibilities of Lead Engineer - MES
- Perform duties as directed in whatever area of the active MES Project they may be assigned to. Scope includes but not limited to:
- Proactively work with relevant Departments and project team members to support the development of MES processes including establishment of EBRs and integration of SAP and Data Historian.
- Proactively provide technical support to manufacturing operations in order to ensure that the MES systems are implemented and can be operated and supported to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Provide a technical lead to MES project (including EBRS, Data historian and SAP integration) as SME on production process & environment knowledge
- Lead e-MBR authoring & general MES configuration for existing business process.
- Lead and support development of requirements analysis/understanding in terms of MES, EBRS, SAP and data historian
- Lead and support the development of all necessary project and system support documentation including but not limited to designs, configuration, procedures, testing etc.
- Support and assist execution of all stages of qualification (test scripts, validation liaison etc.).
- MES vendor liaison (with technical consultants from Werum within the project framework / QPP)
- Provide timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders on project progression (with PM & management within the project framework/QPP)
- Lead and support feasibility study and field trials where required in relation to MES project.
- Lead and support testing, debugging and documentation of same during installation of MES / EBRS systems.
- Lead and support the development of integration requirements between MES and SAP.
- Lead and support testing of the integration between MES and SAP system, scope includes testing, debugging and documentation of same during installation
- Minimum Level 8 Science/Engineering Degree
- Expert Working knowledge of MES, and knowledge of Werum PAS-X would be huge advantage
- Working knowledge of SAP would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to develop written IT processes and procedures
- Project management skills and strong Interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below