My client a leading and expanding Pharmaceutical Company now require an experienced LIMS Specialist to support LIMS design and configuration on a new Manufacturing facility on their existing site.
This is an exciting & challenging opportunity for the right candidate to contribute to building a LIMS solution to support manufacturing in a Biotechnology plant. The project will extend an existing Manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate whilst giving their experience will also keep growing and developing their project technical skillset in collaboration with our team and Vendor consultants.
This is an initial 12 month contract with the possibility of extension and plenty of other internal opportunities. This role reports to the Senior Project Manager.
Requirements of LIMS Specialist
· 5 years’ experience in a Laboratory
· A strong background in Microbiology laboratory methods is necessary.
· Experience in sterile manufacturing environments is necessary, and experience in in cell culture regenerative medicine is an advantage for this position.
· The primary technical skillset is Labware LIMS system analysis and configuration with strong project experience in working closely with laboratory process/equipment and technology transfer Subject Matter Experts to configure LIMS to meet business needs
· The LIMS application is Labware LIMS v6, so experience in Labware LIMS v6/7 is advantageous.
· In addition to Lab Method Configuration, experience in broader Labware LIMS functionality for pharmaceutical manufacturing is beneficial including for example Environmental Monitoring, Lab equipment Integration, Stability Management, Standards & Reagents Management, Sample Labelling, and Certificate of Analysis reporting.
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below