Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare Manufacturer now require a qualified and experienced Logistics Manager.
This is a permanent role based in The Midlands with excellent progression opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of Logistics Manager:
- Develop short and long-term strategies for all logistics service providers in your region.
- Monitor budget to reach the operational goals, and facilitate the collection and analysis of data to effectively measure and report performance.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply.
- Consistently interact with regional key stakeholders and communicate changes.
- Negotiate commercial terms and contracts that are in compliance with existing internal and external regulations.
- Master Degree or equivalent in Materials / Freight Management or Logistics mandatory. Business studies as a plus.
- 5 years' experience in a regional transportation and logistics role with all modes of transport (Ocean, Air, LTL, FTL, etc.)
- Knowledgeable regarding Customs and Trade Compliance mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of transportation market including supplier base, general industry information and cost drivers.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, other EMEA languages beneficial.
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / email@example.com / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.