My client a leading Pharmaceutical company now require a Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team.
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for providing technical support for the safe and efficient maintenance of process equipment in the API plant, operating to HPRA and FDA standards.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin and it comes with a good salary with good benefits.
Responsibilities of Maintenance Engineer
- Maintain all aspects of Maintenance group supporting production facility in dedicated support utilities.
- Instigate and lead maintenance projects to improve equipment reliability, while increasing production uptime.
- Propose and implement preventative maintenance task improvements for process and utility equipment within the plant.
- Administration and control of Building Management System.
- System ownership of a number of systems within plant, e.g. Pure Water Supply.
- Use and promote a Lean Maintenance methodology within the Engineering Department including root cause analysis.
- Maintain compliance with the Quality Management System.
- Input into annual contractor Service Level Agreement reviews.
- Implement Work Instructions, policies and procedures for new equipment.
- Develop training material for all maintenance equipment in and develop training systems and knowledge base within the Department.
- Review effective stock control of spare parts and consumables for equipment within the plant.
- Monitor and review energy consumption data.
- Maintain an effective maintenance document archive system.
- Ensure the Manufacturing Department is always provided with adequate SME technical support.
- Participate in Safety and Environmental programs. Adhere to safe working practices as set out in the Safety Statement and other company safety rules.
- Encourage actively the culture of teamwork and integration within the Engineering Department, and with both Manufacturing and Quality Departments.
- Support of the Annual Shutdown planning and implementation.
- Planning of non-routine Maintenance on assigned equipment incl. working with EHS to ensure all documentation has been received in advance of all work. i.e. RAMS.
Requirements of Maintenance Engineer:
- Third Level qualification in an Engineering field.
- Extensive maintenance experience in a technical role.
- In depth understanding of process and utility equipment, including mechanical, electrical & controls systems.
- Knowledge of safety hazards and appropriate precautions applicable to maintenance work.
- In depth understanding of computerized maintenance systems.
- Ability to produce technical reports on maintenance issues.
- Working knowledge of maintenance CMMS, SAP-PM would be a distinct advantage
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below