Supply Chain & Manufacturing Manager role offers the right candidate an opportunity to play a key operational role in the management of a highly ambitious rapidly growing pharmaceutical manufacturing position.
Our client is a rapid growing multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer. This position will be based in Dublin. The Manager of Manufacturing and Supply Chain will help to establish supply chain logistics and management for company products.
The Manufacturing and Supply Chain Manager will work closely with multiple internal and external suppliers and partners to identify and manage the demand planning/inventory management process for both inline and new product introductions within the supply chain. Additionally, this position will be responsible for coordinating sourcing strategy and execution in support of the pharmaceutical supply chain. The Manufacturing and Supply Chain Manager will be required to work closely with several functional departments including technical manufacturing personnel within the CMOs, materials management, procurement, quality, regulatory affairs and others to successfully deliver intended results. This position will be responsible for the development and implementation of operational metrics in support of manufacturing and supply chain operations.
- Lead and integrate the strategic sourcing activities across multiple manufacturing facilities to provide timely delivery of finished goods in accordance with commercial requirements.
- Ensure that all products supplied and all systems within the control of the Senior Manager of Manufacturing and Supply Chain function are operated in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, cGMP and company policy.
- Implement data analysis and review of spend data to facilitate sourcing strategy
- Facilitate contracting process and management of contract activities with key business partners Establish vendor scorecards and management oversight for key business partners
- Establish and lead the demand planning/inventory management process for multiple products, take preventative actions to avoid potential supply issues
- Develop and implement a sales and operations planning process as needed
- Establish and manage ongoing metrics and KPI’s for supply chain/strategic procurement activities
- Lead the establishment of an international distribution and logistics for commercial and/or clinical programs
- Develop supply strategy to maximise supply efficiency, minimize waste while identifying risk and develop risk mitigation plans
- Assist with preparation of program budgets
- Develop strong internal collaboration with stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify continuous improvement and best practice projects for supply chain and strategic procurement function
Batchelor’s in life sciences or business major required, Minimum 6 to 8 years in pharmaceutical industry related experience
At least 3 years direct experience in Manufacturing and Chemistry, with experience in Supply Chain including procurement, sourcing, planning, distribution, etc….
At least 3 years of strategic sourcing, contract negotiations and implementation
Supply Chain management experience supporting both internal manufacturing and external contract manufacturing organisations is desirable
Travel domestic and international – up to 20%
For further information on this Manufacturing and Supply Chain Manager position please contact Laurentina Kennedy at The RFT Group on 01 2302400 / Laurentina@rftgroup.ie. Check out all our open jobs on our Recruitment website: www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter
Keywords: Supply Chain Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, ERP, GMP, GCP, CMO,