Our client is a young fast growing life science company based in Dublin. Rapid expansion has led to the establishment of a newly created Marketing Executive role tasked with developing and implementing a customer targeted marketing strategy.
Candidates for this exciting and challenging position MUST either possess relevant qualifications in life sciences or have experience working in the life science sector and will have thorough command of IT and social media use for Sales and Marketing.
The new hire must be a pro-active, self-starter, with the confidence (backed up with genuine ability) to drive and lead marketing and to own and deliver results (linked to sales metrics). The role will be able to draw on the skills and services of an external PR company. The new appointee will have access to additional skills development and training (and specialist design software) as required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing a customer-targeted Marketing Strategy
- Manage company website; ensuring daily maintenance and content (news, updates, events, SEO, blogs etc) (initial design / hosting can be supported by external web design if required)
- Initiate, manage and produce social media / web-based / email-based marketing & communication to partners, distributors, focus groups and other media channels (for rapid dissemination)
- Design and production of all Product-related technical and marketing materials (User Manuals, Application Notes, Brochures, Posters, Flyers etc)
- Support for Distributor sales-channels to provide (and monitor use of) promotional marketing materials and messaging.
- Grow global brand awareness for our products and USPs (develop and track success metrics)
Person Spec :
- Strong track record in International marketing and communications experience in Technology, pharma industry, or Life Science
- Relevant academic qualification in Life Science essential.
- Proven ability in implementing effective Digital Marketing Strategies
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communications.
- Self-motivated, autonomous, creative and detail oriented.
- Proven ability to work with external business partners and vendors.
Cv to email@example.com 01 2302400