This is a key role in the achievement of business objectives The Office Manager role will execute and support a broad range of business processes in support of operating targets and objectives of the site. The Office Manager will report to the Head of Operations and will work closely with other staff in the various functions; the role will entail providing significant support to the Materials Manager and Site Leader.
- Project Co-Ordinator, work with project leads to update internal project statuses on a weekly basis and report out to internal & external stakeholders. With input from the project leads produce cost estimates for routine and development activities, track these costs and report on costs as required.
- Raise legal agreements and contracts in collaboration with legal department and other staff
- Raise Purchase Orders (PO’s)as required and liaise with the Procurement team to ensure PO requests are processed in a timely manner
- Support the generation of the site budget. Support tracking and performance against the site budget, review actual spend with Finance monthly
- Gather and submit accruals for the site monthly
- Manage the ‘On-Call’ process end to end
- Proactively contribute to continuous improvement
- Develop high-level production plans for the facility in collaboration with Supply Chain and the site leadership
- Collaborate with the Finance department in cost reporting and expediting finance related issues; e.g. invoice payments, R&D tax credits, grants,
- Develop cost models for manufacturing and development activities as required. Produce cost estimates for manufacturing and development activities, track costs and report on costs as required
- Produce reports and metrics to communicate materials status, production status and supply chain performance
- Support Materials manager in Sourcing, procuring and expediting materials, services and consumables as required
- Cross train in other operational areas as required.
- Undertake further training as required to enhance skills.
- Confident, capable, highly flexible person, who works well in a team environment and has the necessary skills to organize, communicate, influence and lead when required.
- Proven capability in establishing collaborative working relationships at all levels, regardless of seniority.
- Recognise areas for improvement and use initiative to implement change programs in support of progress.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and to deliver objectives on time, every time, while meeting all compliance and cost targets.
- Through leading by example, cultivate and nurture a culture of collaboration and participation among the team.
- Support a culture of change, innovation and self- improvement to maximise achievement of overall site goals through personal behaviours
- Be flexible in respect of overtime and to participate in on-call procedures as required.
- Proven ability to accept change and an attitude that supports producing top quality work/products for the benefit of patients.
- Willingness to perform a multitude of tasks with varying levels of complexity, including spreadsheet development, metrics development
- Strong communication skills.
- Leadership and motivational skills.
Quality System Requirements
- Ability to work in a GMP, Regulated environment.
- Must comply with Company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree/diploma in a business related discipline
- High level of organisation in terms of managing documents filing, retrieval and revisions
- Further qualifications in any of Accounting, IT, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources or business preferred
- Good general knowledge of accounting, human resources, materials management, IT and business operations either from degree level education and/or job experience
- Experience in a business operating environment will be preferred
- Flexible with a broad skill set
- Must be PC literate, strong on Microsoft Excel and Word and strong capability with other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to quickly embrace computer-based business systems and become an expert user. Experience in computer-based accounting or material control systems preferred.
- Capable of generating costings and where necessary the basis of costings for pharmaceutical operations
- Willingness to work in a truly multifunctional role
- Diligent, accurate and thorough
- Prioritise and manage multiple tasks with potentially conflicting requirements
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing or operational excellence an advantage
For further information on this Office Manager position please contact Laurentina Kennedy at The RFT Group on 01 2302400 / Laurentina@rftgroup.ie. Check out all our open jobs on our Recruitment website: www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter