Our client, a healthcare company, now seek an experienced Office Manager, who will be tasked with establishing their new Office and business premises in the greater Dublin area.
The successful candidate will execute and support a broad range of business processes in support of operating targets and objectives of the site. The Office Manager will report to the Head of Operations and will work closely with other staff in the various functions; the role will entail providing significant support to Supply Chain / Logistics group.
The ideal candidate will have proven capability in establishing collaborative working relationships at all levels, regardless of seniority. This role will suit a confident, capable, highly flexible person, who has the necessary skills to organize, communicate, influence and lead when required.
Responsibilities for Office Manager, Pharma:
- Project Coordinator, work with project leads to update internal project statuses on a weekly basis and report out to internal & external stakeholders. With input from project leads produce cost estimates for routine and development activities, track these costs and report on costs as required.
- Raise legal agreements and contracts in collaboration with legal department and other staff
- Raise Purchase Orders (PO’s) as required and liaise with the Procurement team to ensure PO requests are processed in a timely manner
- Support the generation of the site budget. Support tracking and performance against the site budget, review actual spend with Finance monthly
- Gather and submit accruals for the site monthly
- Manage the ‘On-Call’ process end to end
- Proactively contribute to continuous improvement
- Develop high level production plans for the facility in collaboration with Supply Chain and the site leadership
- Collaborate with Finance department in cost reporting and expediting finance related issues; e.g. invoice payments, R&D tax credits, grants,
- Develop cost models for manufacturing and development activities as required. Produce cost estimates for manufacturing and development activities, track costs and report on costs as required
- Produce reports and metrics to communicate materials status, production status and supply chain performance.
- Support Supply Chain Manager in Sourcing, procuring and expediting materials, services and consumables as required
- Cross train in other operational area as required.
Requirements for Office Manager, Pharma:
- Bachelor degree / diploma in a business related discipline. Additional, qualifications in any of Accounting, IT, Supply Chain management, Human Resources or business preferred.
- 4+ years experience in similar role within pharmaceutical industry.
- Good general knowledge of accounting, human resources, materials management, IT and business operations either from degree level education and/or job experience.
- High level of organisation in terms of managing documents filing, retrieval and revisions
- Experience in business operating environment will be preferred
- Must be PC literate, strong on Microsoft Excel and Word and strong capability with other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to quickly embrace computer-based business systems and become an expert user. Experience of computer-based accounting or material control systems preferred.
- Capable of generating costings and where necessary the basis of costings for pharmaceutical operations
- Willingness to work in a truly multifunctional role
- Diligent, accurate and thorough
- Prioritise and manage multiple tasks with potentially conflicting requirements
The RFT Group, Biopharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. www.rftgroup.ie