Packaging Graphics Specialist
My client a leading Healthcare Manufacturing company now require a Packaging Graphics Specialist to join their expanding team.
The Packaging Graphics Specialist is responsible for the coordination and creation of packaging and labelling artwork and supporting functions for the development, review and approval of artwork content.
This is an initial contract role based in Galway with a strong possibility of extension. It will comes with a good salary with good benefits.
Responsibilities of Packaging Graphics Specialist
· Design and co-ordination of labelling materials for New Product Development (NPD) and Sustaining Engineering (SE) according to specific parameters to meet the requirements of the Corporate Master Brand
· Coordination & creation of formatted instructions for use (IFUs), packaging components and product label designs using Corporate labelling software
· Coordination & creation of new, and changes to, miscellaneous packaging components based on pre-existing formats and design.
· Creation, change and control of labelling components to support R&D in the plant.
· Leverage expertise with labelling procedures, requirements, and quality system to ensure all deliverables are fully compliant and free of errors.
· Coordination of translations for IFUs and labelling using translation vendors
Coordination of Readability Assessments for Patient Labelling using external vendors
· Acts as a resource for Packaging Engineers and product development teams when creating content for IFUs, manuals, packaging components and product label specifications
· Monitor and, when necessary, work with functional and project management to address issues that could negatively impact schedule or quality.
· Communicate to Teams and Management on the progress of labelling and packaging projects
· Communicate with outside vendors regarding packaging artwork and proofing.
· Liaise with Sister divisions to ensure a consistent approach to labelling and packaging
· Maintenance of all Packaging Graphics filing systems, paper based and online.
· Manage multiple projects concurrently and works to assure all packaging labeling deliverables are correct and follow applicable quality system, regulatory and GMP (good manufacturing practice) requirements
· Work independently, managing multiple projects concurrently, planning activities to meet timelines
Requirements of Maintenance Engineer:
· HETAC Level 7, preferably in Graphic Design or related discipline
· 3 to 5 years’ experience with developing labelling graphics and content in a regulated industry (preferably medical device)
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), label design software and Microsoft Office.
· Ability to learn new skills and adapt to business needs.
· Good understanding of Packaging Label Design Element requirements within a regulated industry
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below