My client a leading Pharmaceutical company now require a Pharmaceutical Technician
to join their rapidly expanding team.
The Pharmaceutical Technician will assist in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Equipment Operating Procedures (EOPs) for operations in a new start up facility.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin and it comes with a good salary with good benefits.
Responsibilities of Pharmaceutical Technician:
- Assist in Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) and qualification of new equipment as required.
- Actively participate in projects problem identification, Just do its, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Agile Projects.
- Actively support and contribute to the introduction of new processes and the execution of process validation by and under the direction of relevant support personnel.
- Compliance with company quality standards and cGMP pertaining to Production.
- Manufacture & packaging of product in strict compliance with production schedules, and batch manufacturing records (BMR's), incorporating cGMP and safety procedures.
- Ensure that the manufacturing and ancillary facilities are operated to optimum efficiency.
- Ensure that changeovers of both equipment and production areas are carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure that the workplace and ancillary facilities are maintained in a clean and tidy state at all times and particularly during manufacturing activities.
- Ensure that housekeeping duties are completed as assigned including the physical cleaning of process and ancillary facilities
- Practical application of Lean Tools; SMED, RCA, Kaizen, FMEA & 5S.
- Actively participate in the achievement of the relevant KPI's for your work centre as outlined in the Continuous Improvement Program
- Active participation in performance dialogues.
- Third level Qualification in Science/Chemistry
- Experience handling and working with hazardous chemicals would be essential.
- Experience with automation control systems, SCADA would be preferable.
- Proficient in the use of MES systems.
- Start-up experience of a pharmaceutical production facility would be an advantage
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below