Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare Manufacturer now require an experienced Process Excellence Engineer.
The Process Excellence Engineer provides the organization with technical skill-sets in order to enable flow, advanced problem solve and improve business processes. The most suitable candidate is likely to be an experienced certified Black Belt, someone with the ability to motivate others in a change environment, who can communicate at all levels, who is a process thinker with a strong result orientation.
This is a permanent role based in The Midlands with excellent progression opportunities
Key Responsibilities of Lead Operational Excellence Engineer:
- Deliver and improve Lean & Six Sigma training, provide targeted individual or team training to multiple of functions and disciplines at all levels in the organization.
- For the effective transfer of knowledge and new methods to others through mentoring individuals & teams.
- Ensures the appropriate six sigma road maps and tools are being applied, to ensure the validity of data analysis and conclusions drawn.
- Responsible to develop his/her capability by completing own BB projects within business unit.
- Drives timely phase reviews of all problem solving projects within the value stream to project closure.
- Supports the development of GB/BB's competencies, completes assessments in preparation for certification accreditation.
- Identify suitable applications and opportunities to deploy the Lean & Six Sigma road maps and tools in projects
- Identifies improvement opportunities in projects both within and across functions, disciplines and business processes.
- Works with project leaders and sponsors to identify and highlight functional or organizational obstacles to resolve them.
- Develops and compiles performance metrics that demonstrate business impact and a clear improvement trends.
Requirements of the Lead Operational Excellence Engineer:
? Graduate in Science/Engineering with a minimum of 10 years work experience demonstrating clear career progression and potential of which the ideal candidate has 2 years in a related continuous/business process improvement role.
? A demonstrated track record leading and delivering projects with measurable business impact, utilizing Lean & Six Sigma improvement strategies, road maps and tools.
? Candidate is at minimum, Six Sigma Black Belt certified
? Demonstrated track record of delivering significant business impact through others, both training & coach others in project selection, to timely execution and completion.
? Strong project leadership skills, including facilitation and interpersonal skill/ability.
? Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor both Black Belt, Green Belts, managers and leaders.
? Experience in a related regulated industry, conducting process validations is a distinct advantage.
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / email@example.com / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.