Process Technical Expert - Program Manager
|Job Title:||Process Technical Expert - Program Manager|
|Contact Name:||Larry O’Leary|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Our client is an exciting fast-expanding indigenous consulting company specialising in developing innovative solutions for technical operations in the global pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
With a growing niche clientele comprising multinational companies, rapid expansion has led to a newly created vacancy for a pharmaceutical technical expert (ideally in process engineering / manufacturing technology) who will programme manage various pharmaceutical projects across; NPI, product launches, supply chain optimisation, capacity planning and inventory optimisation, etc.
The successful candidate will be pharmaceutical professional with proven ability to deliver in a client facing role. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working independently and as part of a team.
This is a full time permanent position, based in Dublin and will have some flexibility to work from home. Travel may also be required depending on business needs.
Requirements for Process Technical Expert - Program Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science or similar pharmaceutical discipline is required. Additional advanced qualification is preferred.
- Demonstrated project management and technical leadership capability.
- Experience as the technical lead on Drug Product Technical Transfer projects.
- Hands-on process management experience of all aspects of commercial manufacturing processes in pharma GMP manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in; NPI, product launches, supply chain optimisation, capacity planning and inventory optimisation, etc.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Regulatory requirements (cGMP, filing, EHS).
- Ability to translate technical issues into business impact and relevant solutions.
- Demonstrated aptitude for technical learning and problem solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently.
Please phone Larry on +353 1-2302400 / email@example.com
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on: Facebook, Linked-in, twitter
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available