Our client a leading provider of medical devices, supplies and pharmaceuticals now seek a Project Engineer to work help coordinate contract manufacturers responsibilities and provide technical support as necessary.
The Project Engineer will work as a team member with the Artwork, Packaging, Quality, Engineering, Planning, and Contract & Regional Manufacturing Organization to ensure the successful transfer of Artwork updates and ongoing production of finished Medical Devices at Contract Manufacturers (CM’s) globally. The project engineer will manage projects utilizing CDPs as required.
This is an initial 12 month contract role in the Midlands with an excellent chance progression possibilities
Responsibilities of Project Engineer:
- Ensure artwork updates are implemented correctly at contract manufacturers’ globally.
- Facilitating artwork changes with contract manufacturers, downloading native artwork files from Agile, sending and receiving artwork proofs, communicating changes with suppliers and tracking correspondence and compliance.
- Lead and participate in communications and meetings between all functional groups; Quality, Supply chain, R&D, Packaging, Marketing, technical documentation, Sourcing, Corporate Engineering, and UDI Team based on project requirements.
- Provide technical support and guidance to Contract Manufacturer.
- Manage all technical aspects of the ECO and CDP process into the Contract Manufacturing organization.
- Development and maintain project schedules, budgets, and progress reports.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently and be able to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to meet at off hours to support of Contract Manufacturers located across the globe with global time zone differences.
Requirements of Project Engineer:
- Degree in a relevant Quality /Engineering / Technology / Science discipline
- 2-3 years working in medical device manufacturing preferred.
- Lean manufacturing/Six Sigma concepts and understanding.
- Knowledge of FDA Quality Systems Regulations and ISO Quality Systems.
Please send an up to date CV and cover note to John Reid at the RFT Group / firstname.lastname@example.org 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie or click apply
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors