|Job Title:||QA Manager|
|Contact Name:||Larry O’Leary|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Our client, a blue-chip multinational company now seeks a Quality Manager to manage and provide technical direction regarding all Quality and Compliance issues within this manufacturing environment.
This is a leadership role in developing and implementing new techniques and initiatives to enhance the Quality management system on site and across the Corporation when relevant.
The successful candidate with in developing strategies for the quality function and with execution of agreed functional / global strategies and goals.
Responsibilities of QA Manager:
- Lead the Quality team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Control budgets and spending and insure compliance to financial requirements. Insure budgets are adhered to and accurately established.
- Project manage and schedule key projects and initiatives insuring timely execution and goal achievement.
- Implement and insures compliance to the quality requirements per the site and corporate quality system.
- Compile and analyses operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Develop staff on new quality initiatives and assist in the understanding and rollout of quality initiatives across the department/site.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
- Monitors company-wide indicators such as market share and profitability
- Provides direction and guidance to professional specialist employees or subordinate managers, supervisors and engineers.
Requirements for QA Manager:
- Honours Bachelor?s Degree in Science or Engineering (level 8).
- 8+ years Quality Assurance / Quality Operations experience, ideally within a GMP manufacturing environment.
- 4+ years people management experience within a Quality function.
- Proven experience operating with FDA regulated environment and ensuring audit readiness.
- Must demonstrate excellent People & Leadership skill.
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies Six Sigma or similar.
Please phone Larry on 01-2302400 / email@example.com / www.rftgroup.ie
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.