My client a leading Pharmaceutical company now requires a QC Analyst to join their expanding and busy laboratory.
The QC Analyst will have experience of Good Manufacturing Practice, current FDA & EMEA regulations for solid oral dosage pharmaceuticals for human use and a good working knowledge of manufacturing processes, packaging processes and validation activities used in the pharmaceutical industry.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin, it is a shift role for which a good shift premium will be paid.
Responsibilities of QC Analyst – 24/7
- To observe GLP/cGMP at all times
- Testing of all laboratory samples including Raw Materials, Packaging Components, Product, Validation, Stability, Environmental, OH
- Performance of laboratory tests as per written procedure or as per pharmacopoeia
- Recording of analytical results accurately
- Operation, maintenance and calibration of laboratory instruments
- Preparation and execution of instrument and method validation protocols
- To maintain written training records
- To ensure that the laboratory is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times
- To report any non-conformance, instrument malfunction, accident or other abnormal occurrence to immediate superior
- Ordering, receiving and controlling laboratory chemicals, reagents and consumables.
- Receiving and controlling test samples.
Requirements of QC Analyst
- BSc. (minimum) in science or a related discipline.
- Must have practical experience of HPLC, GC and Kf analysis.
- Must have relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Must have a minimum of 18 Months experience in an analytical lab.
- Must be available for shift work
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.