Our Client is looking for a fixed-term (12 months) role of QC Analyst III within QC Laboratory Services.
- Preparation and testing of Incoming Materials, In-Process / Finished Product samples in accordance with written procedures and best practice.
- Participate in Laboratory investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Daily up-keep and maintenance of Laboratory Equipment.
- Accurate and timely recording of all information pertinent to the task being performed in the relevant Laboratory Worksheets / Notebooks and LIMS.
- To maintain a high standard of GMP / GLP in the Laboratory.
- To maintain/adhere a high standard of housekeeping, Dress Code and Safety within the Laboratory.
- To write and update SOPs and Protocols and review laboratory data as required.
- To review and check own work results for accuracy and presentation.
- To report to and be directed by the Laboratory Management.
- Third level qualification in a science discipline.
- 5-6 years of experience in a Quality role in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of cGMP and safety standards applicable to a pharmaceutical environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Available to work a shift pattern/on-call as required.
- Responds positively to changing circumstances and priorities.
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
Please phone Gavin on 01-2302400 / email@example.com / www.rftgroup.ie