Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare organisation now require a qualified and experienced Quality Technician.
The Quality Technician will be in control of Non-Conforming Product and Reporting of Non-Conforming Events, compiling Non Conformance Review Board Reports each month.
This is an initial contract role based in Galway with an excellent chance of extension or permanency.
Key Responsibilities of Quality Technician:
- Ensure compliance to applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Control of non-conforming product and documentation of non-conforming Events.
- Perform product defect analysis.
- Routine verification of product release criteria and recording of test results.
- Support Core Team Problem solving activities.
- Update QA documentation as required.
- Management of product reworks as required, with direction from Quality and Manufacturing Engineer.
- Control of non-human use build components as required.
- To provide assistance and support to the Quality Engineering and Operations function.
- Provision of excellent service to all internal customers for the core team in which they work.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one?s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- Must be flexible to work all shifts
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors