Our client a rapidly developing multinational Manufacturing company now require a Quality Technician to help support a growth in employee number
The Quality Assurance technician is a key member of the Quality team charged with establishing, implementing and maintaining the Quality System on site. Ideally the successful person would be an enthusiastic candidate looking to start a career within the Quality and Regulatory department. Full training will be provided
This is an initial contract role based in Galway with an excellent salary
Responsibilities of Quality Technician:
- Take responsibility for the documentation control system. Ensure timely completion of change orders and release of documents.
- Maintain the documentation system to ensure it conforms to the requirements of the QMS and relevant standards.
- Liaise with engineers and suppliers to ensure all latest version of documents are released and available at point of use locations.
- Gather and compile the monthly Key Performance Indicators reports across the Quality Management system.
- Carry out investigations and generate reports as required to correct non-conformances and implement effective corrective actions.
- Summarizes, analyses and in conjunction with the team draws conclusions and makes appropriate decisions from test results and other process related findings.
- Partner with R&D and Process Engineers to ensure that the transition of products through R&D, product approval and manufacturing scale up are smooth, timely and cost effective.
- Defines and implements Quality standards and specifications and helps to ensure that Regulatory requirements are met. Continually seeks to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Conducts root cause analysis and implements corrective action in a timely manner.
- Creates and maintains company quality documentation.
- Deals with suppliers and ensures their quality standards are in line with those clients standards
- A Degree or Diploma in relation to the Industry would be desirable but not essential or equivalent experience would suffice.
- 2 years? experience in Medical industry
- Demonstrable detailed working knowledge of the medical device industry.
- An analytical approach to problem solving.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, Biopharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.