Due to continued expansion of their operations my client now require a Quality Technician to join their quality team.
The successful candidate will be part of the core quality team and report directly to the Quality Manager. My client are involved in R&D work with some of the leading Medical Device companies in Ireland.
This is a permanent position, with a competitive salary and excellent progression possibilities based in West Galway.
Responsibilities of Quality Technician:
- Process Auditing & ensuring process controls are in place and effective
- Communication to operators/ supervisors/engineering on quality issues
- Resolve quality issues
- Assist with, and lead, quality improvement projects
- Ensure compliance with ISO 13485/ ISO 9001 requirements
- Issuing of certification documentation to customers when required
- Provide guidance on quality procedures to operators
- Product inspection / evaluation
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Ability to use standard mechanical inspection instruments
Requirements of Quality Technician:
- Minimum of 2 years’ Experience in a similar manufacturing or quality environment would be a strong advantage.
- Qualifications in Engineering or Quality Control would be an advantage.
- Good quality computer skills are required and the ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on projects within a team environment.
- Experience in using mechanical inspection equipment is an advantage
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.