Our client a progressive and rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical company now require a R&D Project Manager. The R&D Project Manager will undertake the full responsibilities for development projects (planning, coordinating and supervising the activities of projects developed by external centers and reporting their progress to the Management, other departments and partners).
The R&D Project Manager will be reporting to the head of Product Development.
This is a permanent position in North Dublin/Meath area.
Responsibilities of R&D Project Manager:
- Ensuring that R&D department meets the timelines and manage delays, negotiate delivery time and cater efficient information flow between internal and external teams.
- Planning and negotiation of Project budgets and assessment of appropriate project scopes.
- Prepare Project Documentation using available programs.
- Lead the planning, initiation and execution of assigned international development projects.
- Optimize and track progress of project plans (time and resources) and ensure adherence to project plan.
- Perform Project Risk Analysis.
- Assure consistency of assigned projects with internal standards, policies and priorities.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Continuously monitor and report on progress, delays and obstacles of the project to all stakeholders including senior management.
- Provide direction, decision and support to project team.
- Perform project evaluations and assessment of results.
Requirements of R&D Project Manager:
- Strong education background (MSc or higher in a life science discipline)
- Previous experience with US projects and QbD requirements is desired.
- Course in Project Management would be beneficial
- 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical industry specifically in R&D department
For further information on this R&D Project Manager position please contact Laurentina Kennedy at The RFT Group on 01 2302400 Check out all our open jobs on our Recruitment website: www.rftgroup.ie