Electronics Test Technician:
Our client, a medical devices manufacturer based in Munster are going through a substantial period of growth and now require an R&D Test Technician
The R&D Test Technician Performs failure analysis, and utilises engineering debug techniques, to identify root cause to component level on implantable medical devices. Maintaining, calibrating, and servicing manufacturing test systems and test equipment. Work with production teams to improve electrical test yields and performance of test systems for the manufacturing of implantable medical devices
This is a permanent role based in Munster with excellent progression opportunities.
Responsibilities of a Electronics Test Technician:
- Perform Failure analysis on complex electronic and electrical test systems to get to root cause to component level for implantable medical devices.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve lean efficiency?s and test system efficiency?s and reduction in production fallout.
- Constructs, operates, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, and maintains test equipment and systems.
- Performs tests, analyzes data and writes reports and has an ability to work from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Good data analysis skills and good using common applications and in-house tracking systems.
- Performs set-up, testing, repair, inspection, and/or maintenance of all area-specific equipment, materials, systems, and/or product.
- Performs routine and some non-routine technical assignments using standard methods and sequences. Assignments require limited judgment in troubleshooting proven processes.
- Work with quality, manufacturing engineering and operations, providing improvement feedback and assisting with resolution of quality and manufacturing issues
Requirements of a Electronics Test Technician:
- Level 7 technical qualification in Electronic/Software Engineering
- 5yrs experience in electronics, electrical engineering or equipment repair
- Proven problem solving abilities and ability to work on own initiative
PLease contact John Reid at The RFT Group on 01-2302400 /www.rftgroup.ie or click apply below
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.