My client a Multinational Manufacturing company require an R+D Engineer to join their expanding team.
The R+D Engineer will define and develop products that meet the specifications and standards requiring a knowledge in the field of polymers and their transformation. They will propose innovative solutions product design in line with market demands
This is a permanent role based in North East of Ireland.
Responsibilities of R+D Engineer:
- Participate in a number of projects simultaneously from conception to launch
- Develop new products from specifications provided by the Marketing and / or Research & Development (Innovation)
- Definition of the composition and design at lab scale
Definition and / or optimizing processes suitable for the product.
Finalizing the specifications for industrialization.
- Responsible for QCD Indicators (Quality, Cost and Delay)
- Participate in projects as defined by procedures for the topics selected by the Projects Committee.
- Working in a multidisciplinary and international cross functional teams
- Mechanical and chemical characterization of product
? 2 years + experience of working in a similar role
? Minimum Level 8 Science Degree
? Physical properties of polymers / polymer manufacturing processes
? Fluent English essential, ideally with also some level of French
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below